AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 7 AluminiumSCCU2Z/A
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch provides up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Plus you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
Service and support, all in one stop
• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
• Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world*
• Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
• Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple Watch using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
• Carry-in repair: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
• Your Apple Watch • Battery*
• Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $69, plus applicable tax*
Answers to all your Apple software questions
• Using watchOS
• Software support for Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
• Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/ applecareplus/us.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
* Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Availability of each service option depends on the country or region in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.