Apple Watch Nike+
Durable, lightweight aluminum cases. New Nike Sport Band. Exclusive Nike watch faces. Plus all the features of Apple Watch Series 2, including built-in GPS, water resistance to 50 metres,(1) a lightning-fast dual-core processor, a 2x brighter display for increased visibility in direct sunlight,(2) and watchOS 3.
- Aluminum case with Nike Sport Band
- Exclusive Nike watch faces
- Dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS
- Water-resistant 50 metres (1)
- Wi-Fi(802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch (2x brighter) (2)
- Ion-X glass
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life (3)
- Magnetic charging cable
- Requires iPhone 5 or later.
Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later. Classic Buckle, Leather Loop, Modern Buckle, Milanese Loop and Link Bracelet bands are not water-resistant.
1) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
2) Compared with the previous generation.
3) Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use and a
30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.
TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.