Apple Watch Series 1
Here’s to a healthy life.
Track your activity. Measure your workouts. Monitor your health. Apple Watch Series 1 lets you do it all in an instant, thanks to a dual-core processor and the powerful new features of watchOS 4.
Track and share your activity.Stand, Move and Exercise rings visualize the ways you move each day. See if you’re sitting too much. Measure calories burned. And see how many minutes of exercise you’ve done. You can even share your rings with friends. New smart coaching features and monthly challenges can help inspire you to hit your goals.
Measure your workouts.
Pick from a variety of indoor and outdoor workouts — from cycling and running to high-intensity interval training and rowing — then tap and go. Every movement is accurately measured. And Apple Watch pairs with enabled gym equipment.1 So all your stats stay in sync.
Keep in touch.
Get an alert when a message or call comes in. Use Siri to get things done with just your voice. Tap to see a breaking news story. With Apple Watch Series 1, you can get important information and do things quickly and conveniently right from your wrist — so you never miss a beat.
- Aluminum casewith Sport Band
- S1P Dual-core processor
- Splash-proof (water resistance rating IPX7)
- Wi-Fi(802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Ion-X glass
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life (2)
- Magnetic charging cable
Requires an iPhone 5 or later.
Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
1) Apple Watch Series 1 has a water-resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. Apple Watch Series 1 is splash- and water-resistant, but submerging Apple Watch Series 1 is not recommended.
2) Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use and a
30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.
TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.