Apple Watch Series 1
Track and share your daily physical activity. Measure your workouts. Monitor your health. Stay connected to the people and information you care about most. Now you can do it all even faster than before, thanks to a new
Durable, lightweight aluminum cases in silver, space grey, gold and rose gold. Sport Band in a variety of colours. All the features of the original Apple Watch, plus a dual-core processor for faster performance. All models run watchOS 3.
- Aluminum casewith Sport Band
- Dual-core processor
- Splash-resistant (1)
- Wi-Fi(802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Ion-X glass
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life (2)
- Magnetic charging cable
Requires an iPhone 5 or later.
Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
1) Apple Watch Series 1 has a water-resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. Apple Watch Series 1 is splash- and water-resistant, but submerging Apple Watch Series 1 is not recommended.
2) Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use and a
30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.
TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.