AppleCare+ for iPhone XS, XS Max, or XS6371Z/A
Protection for your iPhone.
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access in English to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPhone, battery and included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
- Software support for iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/ca/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act (www.apple.com/ca/go/app). For more information, read frequently asked questions (www.apple.com/ca/support/products/faqs.html).
*Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
(Updated December 8, 2018)