Demo - iPhone 14 Pro, 128GB, Gold
iPhone 14 Pro. Capture incredible detail with a 48MP Main camera. Experience iPhone with Dynamic Island and Always-On display. And get peace of mind with groundbreaking safety features.
- 1-inch Super Retina XDR display1 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
- Dynamic Island, a magical way to interact with iPhone
- 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback2
- Vital safety features—Emergency SOS via satellite3 and Crash Detection4
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Superfast 5G cellular5
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance6
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate and share7
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. 5G-capable5
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
3Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See apple.com/ca/iphone-14 or apple.com/ca/iphone-14-pro for more information.
4iPhone 14 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
5Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
6iPhone 14 Pro is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
7Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Legal (Connectivity Alts)
For non-5G alt, remove fifth legal footnote.
Go to apple.com/ca/iphone/compare for a complete set.