SE GPS • Gold Aluminium Case with Starlight Sport BandMKQ03VC/A
Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages, and music right on your wrist. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
• GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
• Large Retina OLED display
• Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance • Swimproof design¹
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification²
• Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist³
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and customizable watch faces
• 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
¹ ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
² The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
³ To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.