iPhone 14 PlusMQ4A3VC/A
iPhone 14 Plus. This is huge.
Think big with a larger 6.7-inch display1 and all-day battery life.2 Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light with the new dual-camera system. Get peace of mind with groundbreaking safety features.
- 7-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- Vital safety features—Emergency SOS via satellite3 and Crash Detection
- All-day battery life and up to 26 hours of video playback2
- A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G cellular4
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance5
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate and share6
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
3Emergency SOS via satellite is available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See apple.com/ca/iphone-14 or apple.com/ca/iphone-14-pro for more information.
4Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
5iPhone 14 Plus is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.