iPhone 15 Pro Titanium
iPhone 15 Pro. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customizable Action button, and a more versatile Pro camera system.
• FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPhone 15 Pro has a strong and light aerospace-grade titanium design with a textured matte-glass back. It also features a Ceramic Shield front that’s tougher than any smartphone glass. And it’s splash-, water- and dust-resistant.1
• ADVANCED DISPLAY — The 6.1” Super Retina XDR display2 with ProMotion ramps up refresh rates to 120Hz when you need exceptional graphics performance. Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities. Plus, with Always-On display, your Lock Screen stays glanceable, so you don’t have to tap it to stay in the know.
• GAME-CHANGING A17 PRO CHIP — A Pro-class GPU makes mobile games feel so immersive, with rich environments and realistic characters. A17 Pro is also incredibly efficient and helps to deliver amazing all-day battery life.3
• POWERFUL PRO CAMERA SYSTEM — Get incredible framing flexibility with 7 pro lenses. Capture super high-resolution photos with more color and detail using the 48MP Main camera. And take sharp close-ups from far away with the 3x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro.
• CUSTOMIZABLE ACTION BUTTON — Action button is a fast track to your favourite feature. Just set the one you want, like Silent mode, Camera, Voice Memo, Shortcut and more. Then press and hold to launch the action.
• PRO CONNECTIVITY — The new USB-C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Pro. With USB 3, you get a huge leap in data transfer speeds.4 And you can download files up to 2x faster using Wi-Fi 6E.5
• VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — If you need emergency services and you don’t have cell service or Wi-Fi, you can use Emergency SOS via satellite.6 With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.7
• DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimize environmental impact. And it has built-in features that make iPhone more accessible to all.
• COMES WITH APPLECARE WARRANTY — Every iPhone comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Get AppleCare+ to extend your coverage.
1-iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance
might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2-The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3-Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
4-USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
5-Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
6-Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
7-iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
Go to apple.com/ca/iphone/compare for a complete set.
I purchased last week. It looks fantastic.
No more needs to be said. I received exactly what I ordered, and very promptly too. The phone works great and transfer of data from one phone to the other was seamless.
It is heavier than what I am used to. I like the camera, it is first class. I got the blue one and the color is nice. It has a glitch that apparently is still a glitch from the 13 models. The notifications is a set sound. Nothing you can do to change it. I am working the bugs out and differences from the old style with the home button. I like the camera but not how it sticks out. It should come with lense covers but of course thats one more thing you have to buy.$$ I keep picking it upside down because there is nothing on the screen to see what is up or down. Not happy that it won't give me a 3G cellular option or 4G option for country people who don't have lte or 5G. And 3G signal goes farther in country, especially where I live i get more bars with 3 G than I do with LTE. But overall, so far, I am happy with it.
I find that the camera lenses fog up easily, and the battery life is most definitely worse than the 14pro. The screen is bright and I really like how the ringer/silent button is push and hold, all previous models with the switch seemed to always accidentally switches to silent mode.
Great customer service and communication!